If you're encountering this issue we would like to ask that you please check the following before contacting our support team:
1. Please make sure that the app is Enabled.
You can find the Enable button at the very top of the Home page underneath the nav bar.
2. Please make sure that the Bundle Display selection your made during the bundle creation matches your desired positioning and that you've selected the appropriate store pages and products.
For collection, blog and product pages, you can click the drop down arrow next to each type of page to see exactly which ones were included in your selection.
3. If you've chosen to inject the bundle using a custom embed code (the 3rd option in the above Bundle Display section), make sure that your code is copied correctly and applied to the appropriate files inside your theme editor. We only recommend you chose this option if you are entirely comfortable with editing your theme's code.
We only recommend you chose this option if you are entirely comfortable with editing your theme's code.
4. If you’ve chosen to display your bundle using dynamic selector, please review the Bundle Display positioning settings under the Customize and Launch section of the bundle editor and make sure these match your previous store page and product selection.
Please ensure that not only the pages are selected correctly, but also that each HTML element and relative position (above it or below it) have been selected correctly. If you’ve made a mistake, simply click open Dynamic Selector and reposition your bundle.
5. If you’re displaying your bundle using app blocks, please make sure you’ve previously positioned Bundle Bee app blocks in the desired sections/places inside your store’s theme.
If everything looks fine and your bundle is still not showing please contact us on [email protected] .